Villarreal’s music competition will take place in the build-up to games at the Estadio de la Cerámica
Groc Talent is back. Villarreal’s music competition, in collaboration with the SanSan Festival, has confirmed its list of participants for the fourth edition, which will be held throughout the current season.
This new edition will feature six bands and artists. Diversos Sevas, Missing, Pasqual Riera, Rebelodic Originals, Generación Z and Soporte Vital Band will be the groups that, with their performances, will entertain Villarreal before the league matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
The musical competition will begin on 26th November with a performance by the first band, Diversos Sevas, who will play at 12:30pm in the Fan Zone (time already confirmed). In the following days, the rest of the participants will hold their concerts.
Starting on the Monday following the performance (from 12pm), fans will be able to evaluate the performances through the club’s website. And the three participants with the highest scores will get their ticket to the grand final. This unmissable event will take place on 17th March before the derby against Valencia CF.
Groc Talent, part of Villarreal CF’s Endavant Cultura programme, aims to showcase and promote musical talent in the province of Castellón. Thanks to the agreement with the SanSan Festival, the winner of the competition has the historic opportunity to form part of the line-up of this prestigious festival and perform in front of thousands of people.
The schedule for the performances are as follows (exact time and date depends on kick-off times confirmed by LALIGA):
• MD14. Villarreal vs Osasuna (26th November): Diversos Sevas
• MD16. Villarreal vs Real Sociedad (10th December): Missing
• MD21. Villarreal vs Mallorca (21st January): Pasqual Riera
• MD23. Villarreal vs Cádiz (4th February): Generación Z
• MD25. Villarreal vs Getafe (18th February): Rebelodic Originals
• MD27. Villarreal vs Granada (3rd March): Soporte Vital Band
• MD29. Villarreal vs Valencia (17th March): Final