FIRST TEAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All interviews and press requests must be made through the Villarreal CF Press Department. Neither the board, the manager and coaching staff nor the players will give interviews without prior consent from the club. Requests can be made by getting in touch with the Villarreal CF Press Department (email@example.com or by telephone +34 964 500 250).
- All official announcements, news, signings and medical reports are first published on the official Villarreal CF website (www.villarrealcf.es).
- Press conferences take place in the press room at the José Manuel Llaneza Training Ground after morning training sessions and are also broadcast live on the club’s official livestreaming service Villarreal CF Live.
- The manager appears in the press room on Fridays after training (should the match be on a Friday, this will happen on a Thursday). If the training session that day takes place at the Estadio de la Cerámica, the press conference will also take place at the stadium.
- All press conferences will be immediately uploaded in high definition to the official website’s audiovisual server, as well as special ‘Villarreal CF TV’ reports, so that the media can freely use this material. Every time that the server is updated, an e-mail notification will be sent. Those interested in receiving these e-mails should request this service by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is an evening training session, the press conference will take place before the session (if there are two training sessions that day, the morning schedule is maintained).
- On rest days, press requests will not be attended.
- When the training session is behind closed doors, the club will communicate the time that the press are allowed access to the session.
YELLOWS ACADEMY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All interviews and press requests must be made through the Villarreal CF Press Department. Neither the youth coaching staff nor academies players will give interviews without prior consent from the club. Requests can be made by getting in touch with the Villarreal CF Press Department (email@example.com or by telephone +34 964 500 250).
- In matches at the Mini Estadi, accredited press should sit in their respected reserved areas. Journalists from the written press and radio can carry out their work in the press stand, while photographers and television broadcasters will be based in areas dedicated to them pitchside. The tunnel leading to the dressing rooms at the Mini Estadi is an area only accessible by players, coaching staff, referees and personnel authorised to go there by the club.
- Journalists and photographers must register the week before each match, whether it be for Villarreal B, Villarreal C or Villarreal Women. The deadline to apply for credentials ahead of these matches is 72 hours before kick-off.