GENERAL CONDITIONS THAT REGULATE ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE https://www.villarrealcf.es (henceforth 'Website')
These are the general conditions that VILLARREAL puts freely at the disposition of Internet users.
Access to this Website implies acceptance of its terms and conditions with no reservations. Particular conditions, as established in each case, shall apply to the use of specific services offered on the Website, which will be considered as accepted only by such use of the services.
- Viewing, printing and partially downloading any of the Website’s content is authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- That they are compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- That they are done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Use of the Website for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is strictly forbidden.
- That none of the web site’s content be altered in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
- VILLARREAL reserves the right, at any time and without the need to give prior notice, to modify and update the information on the Website, or the configuration and presentation of the same and the conditions for access.
- VILLARREAL does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the Website or its content, nor that said content will be up to date. VILLARREAL will carry out, provided that no causes make it impossible or difficult to execute, as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnection or lack of updated content, all efforts will be made to eliminate errors, re-establish connection and update content.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
VILLARREAL is the holder of the intellectual property rights relating to its Website and specifically to those related to the VILLARREAL CLUB DE FÚTBOL registered trademark.
With regard to product references and third-party services, VILLARREAL recognizes, in favour of its owners, the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not involving the mere mention or appearance on the Website the existence of rights or liability of VILLARREAL in all such cases, nor does it imply support, sponsorship, or recommendation from VILLARREAL unless explicitly stated.
Any unauthorized use of the information contained on this Website, its resale, as well as any violation of the industrial or intellectual rights of VILLARREAL shall give rise to legally established responsibilities.
Any links to this Website must go directly to the homepage or entry page, “deep links”, “framing” and any other measures aimed at taking advantage of the content of the Website in favour of unauthorized third parties are expressly prohibited.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY:
Both access to the Website and the use made of the information contained herein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. VILLARREAL shall not be held liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may arise out of said access or use of the information.
VILLARREAL is not responsible for any security breaches that might take place or are produced, nor for any damages that can be caused to the user’s computer (hardware and software), nor to the files or documents stored there in your computer, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to access the services and content of the Website
- A malfunction of the web browser
- Or the use of a non-upgraded version of the web browser
VILLARREAL assumes no responsibility derived from the content linked to the Webiste, nor does it guarantee the absence of a virus or other elements introduced by third parties than can produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the users’ documents or files, and therefore under no circumstances shall be held responsible for damage of any degree caused to the user’s computer for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer or third party, consider that the content or services provided by any of the pages linked are illegal or affect the rights of the user, customer or third party capable of indemnification, and in particular, the consist of:
- Activities or content susceptible of being considered illegal upon Spanish Criminal Code.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or content which endanger the public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national defence.
- Activities or content that endanger public health protection, respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination and the protection of health and children.
Send any complaints to the email address: email@example.com.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
The homepage has a cookie allowing our system to record the language chosen by the user. In this way the language does not need to be selected by the user upon following visits to our Website. This cookie is not invasive or harmful, and its only function is to inform the system of the language chosen previously by the user. If users choose to do so they may disable all cookies from the corresponding menu on their own browser.
VILLARREAL and the user, expressly waiving the right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals and Courts of the registered address of the user for any controversy that could derive from access and use of the Website. In the case that the user’s address is outside of Spain, VILLARREAL and the user, expressly waiving the right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals and Courts of the city of Valencia (Spain).
The hiring of services provided implies the express consent of the Customer for the inclusion of their personal data contained in that computer file to the sales channel that collaborates with Villarreal C.F. S.A.D. in promoting and marketing their own Services, as well to other people and entities whose intervention is necessary for the Services provided by Villarreal C.F. S.A.D. to the Customer or to respond to the application forms for products or services sent by the Customer throughout the Internet Services provided by Villarreal C.F. S.A.D.. This consent for the pledge of those operators, whose intervention is necessary for the assistance of the service for information, training, promoting and marketing, relates to the requested products and services from the Customer.