Villarreal B face their first home game on Monday 21st August at 9pm CEST
Villarreal B want to experience their first home game in LALIGA Hypermotion this season in front of all of the ‘groguets’. The Mini Submarine will face CD Eldense on Monday 21st August at 7pm CEST at the Estadio de la Cerámica. As in the second half of the previous season, the club has set up the Tribuna Preferente stand so that fans can cheer on the Mini Submarine.
The entry protocol for Villarreal B matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica is as follows:
- Season-ticket holders will be able to receive up to five invitation tickets for the exclusive use of the home fans. These tickets will be distributed at the stadium entrance.
- Season-ticket holders in Fondo Norte, Fondo Sur and Tribuna Preferente will have free access to the Tribuna Preferente (formerly known as Preferencia) with their pass. Seats will not be assigned and fans will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. In case of guests, they will be able to sit in the same area.
- Season-ticket holders of Tribuna (central and side), VIP Box and the Presidential Box will have access with their season ticket to their usual seat and cannot bring guests to this area. The invitations they request will be for the rest of the areas (Tribuna Preferente).
- Super Tribuna season-ticket holders will be based in the Súper Tribuna section with access from Gate 13 only.
- Villarreal CF will open the respective gates 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Tickets will be on sale at 15 euros at the Estadio de la Cerámica ticket offices from 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Away fans will be located in the corner between the Tribuna and Fondo Norte, with the corner exclusively reserved for them.
- Car parks will be open exclusively for those who have their season ticket, as is the case for the first team.
Fans who go to Tribuna Preferente will be able to collect their anti-racism armband in an action promoted by LALIGA, as happened on Matchday 1 in the match between the first team and Real Betis.
Come and cheer on Villarreal B at Estadio de La Cerámica!