A visit from Santa, a performance from Generación Z and the 3v3 Groguet Tournament are just some of things taking place before the game against the Basque side
Enjoy a festive build-up to the match against Deportivo Alavés! Villarreal CF have prepared a number of fun activities for Yellows fans of all ages to enjoy themselves before going to the Estadio de la Cerámica (Tuesday, 7pm CET).
The Fan Zone will start at 5:30pm CET with the 3v3 Groguet Tournament, with Villarreal CF U10 and U8 Villarreal CF sides involved.
With just a few days to go until Christmas, Santa Claus will be there outside the Estadio de la Cerámica to get lists from and listen to the wishes of the youngest Yellows. You can download the Villarreal CF Christmas letter in the document attached to this article, or collect it free of charge from the official stores.
Generación Z, talent from Vila-real in Groc Talent
At 6pm CET, there will be a Groc Talent performance. Generación Z will provide a great atmosphere in the build-up, playing to hundreds of people outside the Estadio de la Cerámica. The group, from Vila-real, is made up of Jorge Girona, Pablo Camillo, Eder Dañobeitia and Marc Adsuara.
The Yellows Academy will parade in front of the Villarreal fans
Teams from the Yellows Academy will parade around the pitch in front of Villarreal CF fans at half-time of the game against Deportivo Alavés. The youth sides will be presented to the thousands in attendance.
The activity plan for the game against Deportivo Alavés is as follows:
- 5:30pm CET: Start of the 3v3 Groguet Tournament between the Villarrael CF U10 and U8 sides.
- 17.30 a 18.40 horas. Visita de Papá Noel a la Fan Zone del Estadio de la Cerámica.
- 5:30pm CET to 6:40pm CET: Visit from Father Christmas to the Estadio de la Cerámica Fan Zone.
- 6pm CET to 6:30pm CET: Performance of Generación Z as part of Groc Talent.
- 7:45pm CET: Parade of academy teams at half-time of the match against Deportivo Alavés.