Villarreal CF has presented the information for season-ticket holders for the centenary season
This Thursday, Villarreal CF has launched the season-ticket campaign for the upcoming 2022/23 season, which will be a special season, where the Yellows will celebrate their centenary at the Estadio de la Cerámica will undergo a massive transformation.
Villarreal president Fernando Roig made the presentation, which took part in the Gran Casino and Teatro Tagoba in Vila-real, unveiling all the details for the campaign, which will start on Monday 11th July.
Due to the transformation of the Estadio de la Cerámica, from January 2023, Villarreal CF will offer its fans a fantastic experience in a state-of-the-art venue, with all stands having roofs covering them, new seats, better internal space and improved audiovisual technology for season-ticket holders to have the best time possible cheering on the Submarine. The Yellows’ stadium is growing and improving, but Villarreal’s season-ticket holders will pay the same.
Due the inconveniences of starting the season by playing a number of home games at the Ciutat de València, the club decided to keep the same prices for its season-ticket holders, who will play the same as before the pandemic. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions which were in place last season, all season-ticket holders will be placed in the GOLD category. In the coming seasons, where the price will rise, the club will continue to reward those fans who attend the stadium with big discounts.
The Villarreal CF season ticket for the 2022/23 season includes:
- All Villarreal CF matches in LaLiga Santander.
- The Play-off Round and Group Stage of the UEFA Conference League.
- Up to and including the Round of 16 of the Copa del Rey.
- Season-ticket holders in Tribuna Central and Súper Tribuna have all games included in their pass.
- Four invitation tickets to be used when Villarreal are playing at home at the Ciutat de València. The tickets are subject to availability and will not be able to be used for ties against FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético de Madrid and Valencia CF.
- All Villarreal B matches in LaLiga Smartbank. The club will also put on sale a special pass to reserve a seat at the Mini Estadi for the matches that the B team will play at the Training Ground in the first half of the season. That will cost 50 euros.
- Invitation tickets available to each season-ticket holder for Villarreal B matches. The selling process will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
- All Villarreal Women matches in Primera Iberdrola.
- ‘Yellow Club’ advantages: discounts at Portaventura, in BP and at festivals like SanSan or Mar de Sons.
Matches at the Ciutat de València
Due to the transformation of the Estadio de la Cerámica, the first few matches of the men’s first team at home will take place at the Ciutat de València. To attend these matches, the following information will be of use:
- Season-ticket holders will need to request their ticket for each match ONLINE. The club will explain how this will work when appropriate.
- In the same process, season-ticket holders will be able to request invitation tickets, with a maximum of four to be used.
- The club will offer a coach service to Valencia. Season-ticket holders will need to pay €3 to reserve their spot and will need to do that when they acquire their ticket.
- The discount of 50% for under 26s (born on or after 01/01/1997) is still in place across the stadium, except in Súper Tribuna and VIP.
- Pensioners and people who have retired will still have a €30 discount.
- The club will continue with the Very Yellow People initiative. Season-ticket holders who miss up to three first-team matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica will have a GOLD season ticket for the 2023/24 campaign. They will get a 25% to 45% discount on their season ticket depending on the area of the stadium.
- Villarreal CF and CaixaBank work together to offer financing services.
- The stand previously known as ‘Preferencia’ at the Estadio de la Cerámica will now be known as ‘Tribuna Preferente’, as it becomes one of the best areas of the stadium.
- The Singing Section will stay at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
- There will not be a half-season-ticket campaign for the second half of the season. The prices will stay the same throughout the 2022/23 season.
Moving of location
During the season, some season-ticket holders in Tribuna Preferente will need to be moved for European competition. Furthermore, due to the transformation of the stadium, the seats will be reorganised. Some seats will disappear and there will be new spaces. Season-ticket holders whose seat will disappear will have priority to choose their new location. The club will work hard to ensure all Yellows find the location that best suits them at the new Estadio de la Cerámica.
Where to renew or get a new season ticket
- ONLINE: on the club’s website, you can renew online. This season, you will also be able to have a digital season ticket on your mobile. If you want a physical card, you will be able to go and get it from the points of sale.
- GRAN CASINO (C/ Major Sant Jaume, 7, Vila-real). Monday-Friday 10am to 8pm. Saturday 10am to 2pm.
- OFFICIAL STORE (Plaça Major, Vila-real). FROM 3RD AUGUST. Monday-Friday 10am to 9pm. Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
- TAU CASTELLÓ OFFICES: Ciutat de Castelló, Castellón. Monday to Friday, 5pm to 8pm.
Schedule for season-ticket campaign
- STAGE ONE: From 11th to 30th July EXCLUSIVELY FOR RENEWALS. Each season-ticket holder’s will be reserved and new season tickets will not be on sale to give priority to those who have to move due to the transformation of the stadium.
- STAGE TWO: From 1st to 2nd August EXCLUSIVELY FOR SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS AFFECTED by the reorganisation of seats, to pick their new location.
- STAGE THREE: From 3rd August, NEW SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS can purchase their tickets. Renewals and change of locations can still take place.