Villarreal fans can renew their season tickets online, while new registrations are done in person
The new Villarreal CF season-ticket campaign for 2021/22 season is underway. Under the slogan ‘Vivamos el momento’ (‘Live the moment’), the club has presented its special season-ticket campaign, encouraging fans to enjoy this sweet moment the club is living in after winning the UEFA Europa League title. We want to live this moment and for you to live it with us!
First and foremost, as the main part of the 2021/22 season-ticket campaign, Villarreal CF will renew season tickets completely free of charge for the 17,173 season-ticket holders who purchased their passes last season. In addition, all will receive the VYP Gold season ticket for the 2021/22 season. A gesture of thanks to the Yellows fans who remained at the team’s side at a really tough time with a lot of uncertainty due to the covid-19 pandemic.
To claim the free renewal, those fans should go to the official website at: https://abonate.villarrealcf.es and update their personal information. This step is required. Once this is done, the new season ticket will be sent directly to season-ticket holders’ homes, so there is no need to pick it up.
Fans that did not renew their season ticket last season and did not request the proportional refund from the matches that they were unable to attend at the stadium in the 2019/20 season will also be given a significant 30% discount on the price. These season-ticket holders will be VYP Silver and will be entitled to all the advantages included in that category.
Lastly, those fans that would like to become new season-ticket holders for the 2021/22 season, have a wide range of possibilities, with very economical prices from 95€ for those under the age of 25.
The 2021/22 season ticket includes all the matches that Villarreal will play in LaLiga, up to the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey and the group stages of the UEFA Champions League. Villarreal Women and Villarreal B team home games are also included.
Villarreal CF maintains its discounts for the Carnet Jove (Youth Pass). Fans below the age of 25 (born from 1st January 1996 onwards) are entitled to a 50% discount on the price of the season ticket selected. This reduction will be applied to new season-ticket holders, as well as those former season-ticket holders from the 2019/20 that are signing back up, who will receive a 30% discount, but will also have a 50% discount added if they are under 25.
Retirees and pensioners who were not season-ticket holders last season will be given a discount of 30 Euros on the price of their season ticket for the 2021/22 season.
At Villarreal CF we hope that you can come to all the games we play this season at the Estadio de la Cerámica, but if, depending on the evolution of the pandemic, a match is held behind closed doors or with limited capacity, the club will assess possible compensatory measures and try to be fair to season-ticket holders when it comes to accessing matches.
Likewise, the Yellows will continue to reward the attendance of season-ticket holders to matches with discounts on season tickets for the 2022/23 season, prize draws for trips with the team and more benefits. What’s more, the VYP Gold and VYP Silver season ticket categories will be maintained for future campaigns.
In summary, the main points for the 2021/22 season-ticket campaign are:
- Free renewal for 2020/21 season-ticket holders. If you were a season-ticket holder for the 2020/21 season and want to renew your ticket for the 2021/22 season it will cost you 0€ and we only ask you to renew your personal information online at https://abonate.villarrealcf.es This step is necessary and once done you will receive your new season ticket by post, with no need to pick it up.
- 30% discount for 2019/20 season-ticket holders that did not request compensation. Season-ticket holders who did not renew their pass last season and did not request the proportional refund from the 2019/20 season will enjoy significant discounts and belong to the VYP Silver category.
- The 2021/22 season ticket includes all games in LaLiga, UEFA Champions League group games and games up to the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey. It also includes Villarreal Women and Villarreal B home games.
- The club is issuing a new season-ticket for the 2021/22 season. Last season’s pass will not be valid.
- Season-ticket holders can complete the renewal process online via https://abonate.villarrealcf.es. Fans can also renew their season ticket at the ticket offices at the Estadio de la Cerámica or at the Official Shop in the town centre (Vila-real).
- Newly registered season-ticket holders must attend the ticket offices at the Estadio de la Cerámica or the Official Shop in the town centre (Vila-real).
- The Carnet Jove continues. Under 25s will enjoy a 50% discount on their season ticket for the 2021/22 season. This discount is applicable for new season-ticket holders and VYP Silver holders, who also get a 30% discount corresponding to this category.
- Retirees and pensioners will have a discount of 30 Euros on the price of their season ticket for the 2021/22 season.
- Season-ticket holders will continue to get benefits and discounts with the companies that collaborate with the Submarine thanks to the Yellow Club.
- Attendance to the Estadio de la Cerámica has rewards. Villarreal CF will continue to reward season-ticket holders’ attendance to games with discounts on season tickets for the 2022/23 season, prize draws for trips with the team and more benefits. What’s more, the VYP Gold and VYP Silver season ticket categories will be maintained for future campaigns.
- Villarreal will consider compensatory measures in the event of matches being held behind closed doors or with limited capacity due to the pandemic.
Campaign deadlines and points of sale
Villarreal CF will make it easy for season-ticket holders to revew their passes online, without leaving home, from 5th to 23rd July. Fans can do so comfortably at https://abonate.villarrealcf.es and will receive their season ticket by post in a few days. What’s more, the club will also attend to fans in person at the stadium’s ticket offices.
- 5th to 23rd July: Renewal and registration for new season-ticket holders.
- From 26th July onwards: Changes of seats and registration for new season-ticket holders.
Points of sale for renewal and registration:
- Ticket offices at the Estadio de la Cerámica: From 5th to 23rd July. Monday to Friday, 10am to 8pm. Saturday, 10am to 1pm.
- Official Stores in the Plaça Major (main square in Vila-real town centre): From 5th July onwards. Monday to Saturday, 10am to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm.
At Villarreal CF we give you the option to finance your pass with the following conditions:
- Six months without interest. Only financing costs would apply: 5% of the price of the season ticket.
- The first installment will be paid at the time the season ticket is issued, by cash or card.
- The rest of the fees will be paid monthly by bank receipt.
- To be able to finance the season ticket you must present the ID card of the holder and a photocopy of the bank account or a direct debit receipt.
The prices of the 2021/22 season-ticket campaign for new season-ticket holders are as follows: