El campeonato tendrá lugar en la previa del partido contra el Valencia CF (martes, 19 de abril, 21.30 horas)
The championship will take place in the build-up to the match against Valencia CF (Tuesday 19th April, 9:30pm CEST)
The Conquistando Escalones charity, alongside Villarreal CF and its Endavant Solidaritat initiative, is organising El Globet Groguet, the club’s first charity balloon competition, which will take place on Tuesday 19th April outside the Estadio de la Cerámica in the build-up to the derby against Valencia CF, at 9:30pm CET.
How to sign up to ‘El Globet Groguet’
- Anyone aged 18 and over can sign up to take part.
- You need to film a video applying and fill in THIS FORM
- The deadline application is Thursday 14th April. The successful candidates will be announced live on the Twitch channel of Abrahán Guirao, Conquistando Escalones president, on Friday 15th April: www.twitch.tv/turbolover1984
Prizes for the winners
- There will be prizes for the winners, which will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.
- The competition will be streamed live on Twitch. These will be a fundraising campaign.
Collaborate with the ‘El Globet Groguet’ fundraising campaign
- The aim of the tournament is to raise funds for research into Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1FD2 and HIV.
- Donate via this LINK. There will be rewards for donors and raffles which will be revealed.
- Businesses can promote their event by contacting email@example.com
- In the tournament on 19th April, in the build-up to #VillarrealValencia, donations can be made.
WHAT IS CONQUISTANDO ESCALONES?
La Asociación Conquistando Escalones está formada por afectados por una enfermedad rara, genética,
Conquistando Escalones is a charity formed by people affected by a rare, hereditary, genetic disease called Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1F/D2. A few years ago it was discovered that the mutation that causes it makes people with it immune to HIV.
The charity is supported by research of a large group of scientists seeking a cure, as well as new treatments for HIV.
The research is carried about by various centres such as La Fe in Valencia, Instituto Carlos III in Madrid, Valencia University, Bologna University, and IRCCS San Camillo in Venice, as well as laboratories form countries such as the United Kingdom, France and Belgium.