Fans will be able to buy tickets online or at the physical points of sale
Villarreal CF have put tickets on general sale for the match against FC Bayern, after the deadline for season-ticket holders to purchase their tickets for the first leg of the UEFA Champions League quarter-final, to be held on Wednesday 6th April at the Estadio de la Cerámica at 9pm CEST, ended at 8pm on Wednesday.
Fans can buy tickets for the European competition match in the following ways:
- Online sales.
- Ticket offices at the Estadio de la Cerámica: Thursday 31st March and Friday 1st April, from 10am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm. They will also be open on the day of the match against FC Bayern from two hours before kick-off.
- Estadio de la Cerámica store: Monday to Friday, from 10am to 6pm and Saturday, from 10am to 2pm.
- Centre Store: Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm.
The ticket prices for the different areas of the Estadio de la Cerámica are as follows:
- Fondos (North and South Stands): 80 Euros
- Preferencia (sides): 100 Euros
- Tribuna (sides): 140 Euros
- Preferencia (central): 200 Euros
- Tribuna (central): 200 Euros
With tickets going on general sale, the seats of season-ticket holders who have not purchased their tickets will be automatically released. However, those season-ticket holders who have not purchased their tickets before 30th March will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a reduced price in person until the day of the match, subject to availability.
In accordance with current legislation, Villarreal CF will not sell tickets for away fans. The Yellows have handed over the corresponding tickets to FC Bayern so that the German club will be in full charge of managing ticket sales to their fans.