The match will be dedicated to Endavant Onda, there will be two Groc Talent performances and another edition of ‘3v3 Groguet’
Villarreal CF, in co-ordination with Vila-real Council, have prepared a number of activitites for the build-up to this Sunday’s game against CA Osasuna at the Estadio de la Cerámica (6:30pm CET).
There will be a new edition of the ‘3v3 Groguet’ tournament with teams from CD Roda, Villarreal CF and CD Betxí taking part, as well as the sixth and seventh performance of Groc Talent, with sets from KHARMA and Virdian in the Fan Zone, which will take place just outside the South Stand (Fondo Sur), and in the headquarters of the APV (Official Villarreal Supporters’ Group) there will also be a great atmosphere, with the La 12 group being this game’s featured fan club.
There will also be a town featured as part of Endavant Província, which will be Endavant Onda, through the Societat Artística Musical Vila d’Onda. The group will carry out two performances, first in the build-up to the match, and after, at half-time. The directors’ meal will be provided by Restaurante El Cid, and the mayor of Onda, Carmina Ballester, will watch the match from the VIP box at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
Finally, the area of the stand with proceeds going to charity is dedicated to the Ronald McDonald House in Valencia, in the precinct of the Hospital Universitario i Politécnico La Fe. The Ronald McDonald House was founded in 2013 and hosts boys and girls who are receiving long-term medical treatment.
Music from KHARMA and Viridian in the Groc Talent contest
This Sunday, the sixth and seventh performances as part of the Groc Talent competition will take place in the Estadio de la Cerámica fan zone, with sets from KHARMA and Viridian from 5pm CET. Groc Talent is the product of the collaboration agreement between Villarreal CF and SanSan Festival, as part of Endavant Cultura. A total of nine groups will take part and the winner will be rewarded with the prize of performing at the festival in Benicàssim in 2020.
KHARMA were formed at the end of 2016 in Vila-real (Castellón), when Fernando Pardo decided to disband two groups that he was performing in, to make a unified supergroup mixing various influences in one project. In their music, there are clear influences of rock, pop and electronic, all of them based on harmonies from the 70s and 80s. The contrast between light and darkness is clear in all of their songs.
Viridian are a music group born from the initiative of various friends who wanted to carry out a musical project together. The group was formed in February 2016 by Eva (singer and guitar), Nuri (dumrs), Jose (keyboard), Óscar (guitar and singer) and María José (bass). They are five people from different musical background who have come together to create a sound similar to indie-rock with electronic influences.
You can vote for your favourite performers here: GROC TALENT
This Sunday’s schedule is as follows:
- 3pm CET: Official directors’ meal at the Entrelíneas restaurant. The menu will be prepared by the El Cid restaurant.
- 4:30pm CET: Start of the Fan Zone.
- 4:45pm CET: Kick-off in the ‘3v3 Groguet’ Tournament. Teams from CD Roda, Villarreal CF and CD Betxí will take part.
- 5pm CET: Performance from KHARMA in the Fan Zone, as part of Groc Talent
- 5.05pm CET: Start of the celebrations at the APV headquarters, with the La 12 fan group taking centre stage.
- 5pm CET: Performance from Viridian in the Fan Zone, as part of Groc Talent
- 6pm CET: First performance by Societat Artística Musical Vila d’Onda on the Estadio de la Cerámica pitch.
- 6:26pm CET: Photos of the ‘3v3 Groguet’ tournament winners and the La 12 fan group with the Villarreal CF starting XI.
- 6:30pm CET: Kick-off for Villarreal CF vs CA Osasuna.
- 7:15pm CET: Second performance by the Societat Artística Musical Vila d’Onda on the Estadio de la Cerámica pitch.