The club will give priority to season ticket holders, who will be able to register for the trip or buy a single ticket online from Thursday 21 April (10am to 11pm CEST)
Villarreal CF has taken the decision to delay registration for the trip to Liverpool by one day. As planned, the club will give priority exclusively to ‘groguets’ season ticket holders, who will be able to sign up for the trip or buy their single ticket for the match at Anfield from Thursday 21 April, from 10am to 11pm, completely online. From Friday 22nd, the rest of the ‘groguets’ fans will be able to register from 10am to 6pm, subject to availability.
The club, through its travel agency, has organised a trip to Liverpool so that ‘groguets’ fans can experience the first leg of the Champions League semi-finals at Anfield (Wednesday, 27 April, at 9pm). The trip to the British city will take place on the same day of the match in the morning and the return is scheduled after the match. The club will make a great effort and will subsidise the trip, which will cost 300 euros including travel, transfers and match ticket. Season ticket holders will be given priority when purchasing their tickets. Single tickets will also be sold for those who wish to travel on their own.
The price of the organised trip to Liverpool is 300 euros per person and includes the following:
- Outbound charter flight to Liverpool on the morning of the match day (Wednesday 27).
- Return charter flight from Liverpool (departure after the end of the match)
- Airport in Spain to be confirmed (Castellón or Valencia)
- Departure by bus from Vila-real to Castellón and/or Valencia airports
- All transfers included both in Spain and in England
- Ticket to the Liverpool match
- Travel insurance
- All inclusive for a price of 300 euros per person
- Single tickets for 60 euros
Fans who want to travel on their own to Liverpool will be able to buy single tickets at a price of 60 euros.
DEADLINE: priority for season ticket holders
- On THURSDAY 21 April, the registration period will open on the platform for both the application for the organised trip and single tickets EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAN SUBSCRIBERS, from 10am to 11pm.
- On Friday 22nd, at 10am, the registration period will open for all fans and will be extended until 6pm, subject to availability.
Both the organised trip and the single tickets can only be ordered ONLINE. The link will be available when the registration period begins and will be announced in the club’s official media.
UK ENTRY Requirements
- Any person of Spanish nationality wishing to enter the UK must have a valid PASSPORT (not a DNI).In the UK, all health measures in relation to Covid-19 have been released. COVID requirements to enter Spain are maintained.
- Spanish minors under 18 years of age who are going to travel abroad, unaccompanied by any of their legal representatives (parents or guardian/s), will need, in addition to a valid DNI or Passport, a signed declaration of permission to travel outside the national territory.
Requirements for RETURN to SPAIN
ALL passengers arriving in Spain by air (except for children under 12 years of age), must have ONE of these documents:
An EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE (CCD) OR EU EQUIVALENT of vaccination against COVID-19 (third dose or not exceeding 270 days from the date of vaccination), or a negative certificate of a diagnostic test for active infection stated in the digital certificate, or a certificate of recovery after having passed this disease.
QR SpTH. If you do NOT have the EU COVID Digital Certificate or EU equivalent, you must fill in the SpTH Health Check Form via the website https://spth.gob.es. It will open in a new window or from the Spain Travel Health -SpTH- application (Android, iOS, Huawei), manually entering the details of your vaccination, recovery or diagnostic test certificate.
Once you have completed the FCS, the system will send you a QR code that you will have to present both at the time of boarding and on arrival in Spain. At the health checkpoint you may be asked to present this document accrediting vaccination, diagnostic test or recovery.
Children under 12 years of age do NOT have to present the CCD or SPTH QR.