Fans can visit the continental trophy in the town hall
New stop on the #TuCopaYaEstáAquí tour! The UEFA Europa League tour travels to Segorbe this weekend, where fans can visit the continental trophy, which will be on show at the Town Hall (Plaza de Agua Limpia, 2).
The hours of which the Europa League will be on show in Segorbe are the following:
- Saturday 31st July: 11:30am to 2pm and from 6pm to 9pm.
- Sunday 1st August: 11:30am to 2pm and from 6pm to 9pm.
The trophy will do a complete tour of the province of Castellón!
Winning the UEFA Europa League is a historic achievement for Villarreal CF. To share it with the whole province, the club has decided to take the trophy to more than 30 cities, towns and villages across the province of Castellón so that people can get a photo with the important continental title.
Share your photo on social media and take part in the draw for important prizes!
Fans who share their picture with the Europa League trophy on social networks with the hashtag #TuCopaYaEstáAquí (Your cup is here) will take part in the prize draw that the Yellows will host, with exciting gifts up for grabs.
The schedule for the trophy’s tour is the following:
- Vila-real 7th-11th June
- Castelló de la Plana 14th-16th June
- L’Alcora 17th-18th June
- Almassora 19th-20th June
- Onda 21st-22nd June
- La Vall d’Uixó 23rd-25th June
- Almenara 26th-27th June
- Betxí 28th-30th June
- Sant Mateu 1st-2nd July
- Vinaròs 3rd-4th July
- Peníscola 5th-7th July
- Benicarló 8th-9th July
- Alcalà de Xivert/Alcossebre 10th-11th July
- Traiguera 12th-13th July
- Morella 14th-16th July
- Albocàsser 17th-18th July
- Benassal 19th-20th July
- Montanejos 21st-22nd July
- Oropesa 23rd-25th July
- Benicàssim 26th-27th July
- Sueras 28th July
- Segorbe 31st July-1st August
- Viver 2nd-3rd August
- Burriana 4th-6th August
- Moncofa 7th-8th August
- La Vilavella 16th-17th August
- Eslida 18th-19th August
- Borriol 23rd-24th August
- La Vall d’Alba 25th-26th August
- Fanzara 30th-31st August
- Artana 1st-2nd September
- Sant Joan de Moró 6th-7th September
- Nules 8th-9th September