Fans are advised to arrive early for an unforgettable pre-match experience against Valencia CF (Saturday, 4.15pm)
We’re back home, Yellows! The remodelled Estadio de la Cerámica will host the derby between Villarreal and Valencia on Saturday 31st December (4.15pm), a cause for celebration for all yellow fans due to the return to our home ground. So, the build-up to the derby will be a real celebration in the stands.
This is what the build-up to the match at La Cerámica will be like:
- The new public address system will play music from previous seasons at La Cerámica so that the stands can remember the team’s great achievements through songs that have become special to the Yellows fans.
- The new and spectacular video scoreboards, measuring 21×7 metres, will show the best videos from 2022, which we are about to say goodbye to, as well as promotional information related to the club’s centenary or the best goals of the year.
- The Yellows Academy will take centre stage with more than 100 academy players waving flags on the pitch while fans show their scarves.
- The club’s original anthem will play when the players go back to the dressing room after the warm-ups and will be sung from the stands.
- A 10-second countdown of all Yellows will be shown on the video scoreboard before the players take the field.
- The players take to the pitch while the Villarreal centenary anthem, composed by Nacho Cano and sung by the crowd at La Cerámica, plays.
- At half-time, there will be a kiss cam and a dance cam.
- It is recommended to arrive early (about 45 minutes before kick-off) in order to experience the pre-match build-up in the best possible way and to have enough time to find your seat.
- Please note that there is the possibility to park in the CEM car park, about 900 metres from the Estadio de la Cerámica (about 12 minutes walk).