You can request your ticket until Tuesday 4th October at 2pm CEST
Villarreal CF season-ticket holders can now request their ticket for free for the match against Austria Wien, corresponding to Matchday 3 of the UEFA Europa Conference League Group Stage, on Thursday 6th October at 9pm CEST at the Ciutat de València.
Villarreal CF have launched an online platform to request tickets for the match that the Yellows will play at the Ciutat de València against Sevilla FC: TICKETS AGAINST AUSTRIA WIEN.
To make the reservation, season-ticket holders will need to introduce the following details from their season-ticket card: the last four digits from their season-ticket holder number (PIN) and ID. Then they will need to decide if they want to use any of their four free invitational tickets – as well as the one that corresponds to the season ticket – which the club is gifting to use during the period when the Submarine are playing at the Ciutat de València.
What’s more, during the process of requesting a ticket, season-ticket holders can also reserve a coach (3 euros), which the club has organised to make it easier for season-ticket holders to travel between Vila-real and Valencia before and after the game (from 6:15pm to 6:45pm).
Once the process is finished, fans should receive a confirmation e-mail, while the match ticket will be received the day before the match. Fans who have requested a coach will need to show their confirmation to be able to get on board.
Until when can I request my ticket?
Season-ticket holders can request their ticket until Tuesday 4th October at 2pm CEST. After this, tickets will only be available at the Ciutat de València on matchday from two hours before kick-off.
Request them in person
Fans will be able to request their ticket in person by going to the Town Centre Store at the Plaça Major in Vila-real. The limit to do that is the same as the online deadline, on 4th October at 2pm CEST. Those who do not reach the deadline will have to request them from the Ciutat de València ticket offices on matchday.
If you have any queries, please contact the ticket office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about coach travel
Departure from Vila-real
- The roads where the coach will leave from are Avenida Europa, Calle Bárbara Royo and Calle Manuel Vicent.
- The coach will start to leave at 6:15pm CEST, until 6:45pm CEST.
- Season-ticket holders will need to show their confirmation email for coach purchase and personal identification.
- On the trip to Valencia, season-ticket holders will receive a receipt with the assigned coach and will need to go to the same coach on the return trip.
- The coaches will be filled up by order of arrival. There are no pre-assigned places.
- Fans cannot leave anything on the coaches. They can only take the belongings they want to take to the Ciutat de València.
- People who haven’t reserved a place on the coaches will not be able to travel with the club.
Arrival in Valencia and return to Vila-real
- Coaches will leave fans in the Avenida Hermanos Machado in Valencia, next to the Ciutat de València. They will need to get the coach from the same place to return to Vila-real.
- Fans will need to show the receipt they were given on the first journey to return on the same coach to Vila-real.
- The coaches will leave after the match has finished, until 45 minutes after full-time (11:30pm CEST CEST).
- The coaches will arrive in Vila-real at the Avenida Europa.