Support the Mini Submarine this Sunday at 6:30pm CET
Villarreal B need you! The first team is not playing this weekend, but there is football at the Estadio de la Cerámica. The youngsters from the Mini Submarine, who managed to break their poor run of results last weekend in Tenerife, need your support to beat a direct opponent in FC Andorra, who they will face this Sunday at 6.30pm at the Yellows’ home ground.
As in the rest of Miguel Álvarez’s team’s home games, the club is providing the Tribuna Preferente stand for season ticket holders, except for those in the VIP Boxes, Super Tribuna and Tribuna.
This is the access plan for Villarreal B vs Andorra:
- Season ticket holders will be able to obtain up to 5 invitation tickets for the exclusive use of the home fans. These tickets will be distributed at the entrance to the stadium.
- Season ticket holders in Fondo Norte, Fondo Sur and Tribuna Preferente will have free access to the Tribuna Preferente (formerly known as Preferencia). Seats will not be assigned and fans will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. In case of guests, they will be able to sit in the same area.
- Season ticket holders in Tribuna, VIP Box and Directors’ Box will have access to their usual seat with their season ticket and cannot bring guests to this area. The invitations they request will be for the rest of the areas (Tribuna Preferente).
- Season-ticket holders in Súper Tribuna will have seats on a first-come, first served basis via Gate 13.
- Villarreal CF will open the access gates 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Tickets will be on sale at 15 euros at the Estadio de la Cerámica ticket offices from 90 minutes before kick-off.
- The away fans will be located in the corner between the Tribuna and Fondo Norte, with the ehol corner reserved for them.
- The car parks will open exclusively for those who have their season car park pass, as is the case with the first-team matches.