On 13th and 14th July they will undergo medical examinations and on 17th July they will have their first training session
Villarreal Women already know their 2023/24 pre-season schedule. The Yellows players are scheduled to undergo medical tests on 13th and 14th July at the José Manuel Llaneza Training Ground and will have their first training session on 17th July.
Sara Monforte’s players, who will be in their third consecutive season in the top flight of women’s football, have seven preparation matches scheduled, including a new participation in the XXXIX Torneig Internacional Futbol L’Alcúdia (COTIF), a tournament that Villarreal Women won last summer after beating Argentina in the final.
Here is Villarreal Women’s pre-season schedule:
- Villarreal Women vs CD Castellón, Thursday 3rd August, 7pm CEST.*
- Villarreal Women vs Levante UD, Saturday 12th August, time TBC.
- RCD Espanyol vs Villarreal Women, Wednesday 16th August, time TBC.
- Villarreal Women vs CE Europa, Saturday 19th August, time TBC.
- Valencia CF vs Villarreal Women, Saturday 26th August, time TBC.
- Villarreal Women vs FC Barcelona B, Saturday 2nd September, time TBC.
*On Sunday, 6th August, the final of the tournament (8:30pm CEST) and the third and fourth place play-offs (7:30pm CEST) will take place. Levante B and Elche would be the hypothetical opponents.