The club offers fans a unique experience with the Submarine’s team expedition
Villarreal CF, through its travel agency, has organised a trip to Rennes for the Submarine’s fans to accompany the team to the final UEFA Europa League 2023/24 group stage match against Stade Rennais (Thursday, 14th December, 6:45pm CET).
Interested supporters will fly on the team plane at 4pm CET on Wednesday 13th December. On the same day, after arriving in Rennes at 6pm CET and leaving their belongings at the hotel, they will be able to enjoy the French town.
The return flight to Spain will take place on Thursday 14th December after the end of the match and the subsequent transfer to the airport at 11pm CET.
The price of the organised trip to Rennes (limited places) is €650 per person if you choose a double room and €765 if you choose a single room.
The programme of the trip is as follows:
Wednesday 13th December 2023:
- 14.00h: Presentación en el Aeropuerto de Valencia
- 2pm CET: Arrival at Valencia Airport
- 4pm: Departure of flight PRIVILEGE PVG 1923 | Valencia-Rennes
- 5:55pm: Arrival to Rennes Airport and transfer to Hotel Cat.4* (centre or Rennes).
- One night’s accommodation at the hotel
Thursday 14th December 2023:
- Breakfast included
- 10am: Departure from hotel
- Guided tour of Rennes in Spanish (duration: 2 hours approximately)
- 12pm: Check out from hotel.
- 5pm: Transfer from the hotel to the stadium.
- 6:45pm: Match for Rennes vs Villarreal
- Transfer to the airport post-match
- 11pm: Departure of flight PRIVILEGE PVG 2023 | Rennes-Valencia
- 12:50am: Arrival to Valencia Airport