The fans that are part of this initiative will be the stars of the day along with Oropesa del Mar
It’s already been 5 years! Villarreal’s next match against CD Leganés at the Estadio de la Cerámica (Saturday, 4:15pm CET) will be the club’s ‘Fan Day’. This special occasion is dedicated to those fans that have this season’s Fan Card. Thus, a day of activities is organized for these fans, who come from all over Spain and the world.
What’s more, for the match against the ‘pepineros’, the local town of Oropesa del Mar will be the main feature of promotion for Endavant Província, the club’s touristic promotion initiative.
Schedule of events for Villarreal CF-CD Leganés:
- 12:00pm. Stadium visit (Fan Card holders).
- 1:00pm. Lunch at the stadium in the ‘preferencia’ stand (Fan Card holders).
- 2:00pm. Official Directors’ lunch.
- 2:30pm. Start of the Fan Zone and the Endavant Oropesa promotional tent, where a local delicacy ‘rollets d’anis’ will be given out, as well as tourist information about the seaside town.
- 4:00pm. Photos of the Villarreal CF starting 11 with the Fan Card holders and CF Oropesa.
- 4:15pm. LaLiga Matchday 33: Villarreal CF-CD Leganés.