Tere Morató, Olivia Oprea, Yenifer Giménez and Pancha Lara have been called up by their countries
Villarreal Women players Tere Morató, Olivia Oprea, Yenifer Giménez and Pancha Lara have been called up by their national teams for a number of games corresponding to the FIFA international fixtures in September.
Morató has been called up by Andorra for a friendly against Liechtenstein. Oprea will play two matches with Romania against Croatia and Lithuania, which are qualifiers for the 2023 Women’s World Cup.
Lara has been named in the Chile squad for a friendly game against Uruguay. Finally, Giménez has been called up by Venezuela for a series of training sessions, which will take place in Caracas and Margarita from 13th to 21st September.
The schedule for the international Yellows is as follows (CEST):
Tere Morató (Andorra)
- Liechtenstein vs Andorra: Saturday 18th September, 8pm, Blumenau Stadium (Triesen).
Olivia Oprea (Romania)
- Romania vs Croatia: Friday 17th September, 7:30pm, Football Centre FRF (Buftea).
- Romania vs Lithuania: Tuesday 21st September, 7:30pm, Football Centre FRF (Buftea).
Pancha Lara (Chile)
- Chile vs Uruguay, Wednesday 15th September, 4pm, Estadio Juan Pinto Durán (training game behind closed doors).
- Chile vs Uruguay: Friday 17th September, 5pm, Estadio Santa Laura U. Sek (Chile).