Villarreal now has more than 16,000 season-ticket holders. The Yellows have surpassed all expectations, with the majority of season-ticket holders keeping their seat for the 2022/23 season, where the Yellows will celebrate their centenary and Unai Emery’s side will take part in LaLiga, the Copa del Rey, and for the first time in their history, the UEFA Europa Conference League.
After the completion of the first two stages, Villarreal CF this Wednesday (3rd August) launch the third stage of their 2022/23 season-ticket campaign, where Yellows fans can sign up for new season tickets, ahead of an exciting campaign, where the Submarine are the only club in the country that has its senior men’s and women’s sides in the top flight, as well as their B team in the second tier.
Yellows fans can only sign up in person, by going to the Gran Casino in Vila-real (Monday to Friday, from 10am to 8pm) and to the official store (only on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm) and to the TAU Castelló offices in Castelló de la Plana (Monday to Friday, 5pm to 8pm).
As well as new season tickets, season-ticket holders who want to renew their ticket and fans who want to move their season tickets can also go to the Gran Casino.
Where to renew or get a new season ticket
- GRAN CASINO (C/ Major Sant Jaume, 7, Vila-real). Monday-Friday 10am to 8pm.
- OFFICIAL STORE (Plaça Major, Vila-real). Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
The Villarreal CF season ticket for the 2022/23 season includes:
- All Villarreal CF matches in LaLiga Santander.
- The Play-off Round and Group Stage of the UEFA Conference League.
- Up to and including the Round of 16 of the Copa del Rey.
- Season-ticket holders in Tribuna Central and Súper Tribuna have all games included in their pass.
- Four invitation tickets to be used when Villarreal are playing at home at the Ciutat de València. The tickets are subject to availability and will not be able to be used for ties against FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético de Madrid and Valencia CF.
- All Villarreal B matches in LaLiga Smartbank. The club will also put on sale a special pass to reserve a seat at the Mini Estadi for the matches that the B team will play at the Training Ground in the first half of the season. That will cost 50 euros.
- Invitation tickets available to each season-ticket holder for Villarreal B matches. The selling process will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
- All Villarreal Women matches in Primera Iberdrola.
- ‘Yellow Club’ advantages: discounts at Portaventura, in BP and at festivals like SanSan or Mar de Sons.
- The discount of 50% for under 26s (born on or after 01/01/1997) is still in place across the stadium, except in Súper Tribuna and VIP.
- Pensioners and people who have retired will still have a €30 discount.
- The club will continue with the Very Yellow People initiative. Season-ticket holders who miss up to three first-team matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica will have a GOLD season ticket for the 2023/24 campaign. They will get a 25% to 45% discount on their season ticket depending on the area of the stadium.
- Villarreal CF and CaixaBank work together to offer financing services.
- The stand previously known as ‘Preferencia’ at the Estadio de la Cerámica will now be known as ‘Tribuna Preferente’, as it becomes one of the best areas of the stadium.
- The Singing Section will stay at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
- There will not be a half-season-ticket campaign for the second half of the season. The prices will stay the same throughout the 2022/23 season.
Matches at the Ciutat de València
Due to the transformation of the Estadio de la Cerámica, the first few matches of the men’s first team at home will take place at the Ciutat de València. To attend these matches, the following information will be of use:
- Season-ticket holders will need to request their ticket for each match ONLINE. The club will explain how this will work when appropriate.
- In the same process, season-ticket holders will be able to request invitation tickets, with a maximum of four to be used.
- The club will offer a coach service to Valencia. Season-ticket holders will need to pay €3 to reserve their spot and will need to do that when they acquire their ticket.