Villarreal players Diego Mariño, Hernán Pérez and Ikechukwu Uche have been called up to play with their National teams during the next couple of days, due to the international matches of Spain U-21, Paraguay and Nigeria. The Spanish goalkeeper and the African striker will be back and ready to face Ponferradina (they miss Saturday's league match though). On the other hand, Paraguayan midfielder won't be able to play in any of these matches.
Spain (European U-21 qualy):
- September 6th: Switzerland-Spain, Tourbillon stadium in Sion (Switzerland)
- September 10th: Spain-Croatia, Rico Pérez stadium in Alicante (Spain)
Paraguay (2014 World Cup rounds):
- September 7th: Argentina-Paraguay, Cordoba's Olympic stadium (Argentina)
- September 11th: Paraguay-Venezuela, Defensores del Chaco stadium in Asunción (Paraguay)
Nigeria (2013 African Cup rounds):
- September 8th: Liberia-Nigeria, Antonette Tubman stadium in Monrovia (Liberia).