A total of five Villarreal CF players will represent their countries this international break. Pau Torres and Gerard Moreno will pull on the Spain shirt, while Samu Chukwueze, Take Kubo and Pervis Estupiñán will be in action for Nigeria, Japan and Ecuador respectively.
Pau and Gerard will be with the Spain squad for three games, a friendly against the Netherlands and two UEFA Nations League ties against Switzerland and Germany.
Take will feature for Japan in two friendlies against Panama and Mexico, while Chukwueze will represent the Super Eagles in two Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against Sierra Leone.
Estupiñán will join up with La Tricolor for two World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Colombia.
The matches that the Yellows will be involved with are as follows:
Gerard Moreno and Pau Torres (Spain):
- Wednesday 11th November: Netherlands vs Spain, (1-1).
- Saturday 14th November: Switzerland vs Spain, 8:45pm CET, Sankt Jakob-Park (Switzerland).
- Tuesday 17th November: Spain vs Germany, 8:45pm CET, Estadio de La Cartuja (Seville).
Take Kubo (Japan):
- Friday 13th November: Japan vs Panama, 3:15pm CET, Liebenauer Stadium (Graz, Austria).
- Tuesday 17th November: Japan vs Mexico, 9pm CET, Liebenauer Stadium (Graz, Austria).
Samu Chukwueze (Nigeria):
- Friday 13th November: Nigeria vs Sierra Leone, 5pm CET Ogbe Stadium (Nigeria).
- Tuesday 17th November: Sierra Leone vs Nigeria, 5pm CET, National Stadium (Sierra Leone).
Pervis Estupiñán (Ecuador):
- Thursday 12th November: Bolivia vs Ecuador, 9pm CET, Estadio Hernando Siles, (La Paz, Bolivia).
- Tuesday 17th November: Ecuador vs Colombia, 10pm CET, en el Estadio Rodrigo Paz (Quito, Ecuador).