Yellows fans can change the location of their season ticket and new season-ticket holders can sign up until 30th September
The second stage of the 2020/21 season-ticket campaign is underway. After the first phase ended yesterday, Villarreal CF have kicked off the second stage this Wednesday, where seats that haven’t been renewed to this moment become free, and changes of locations at the Estadio de la Cerámica become available.
Last week, the 10,000 season-ticket holder mark was broken. The Yellows’ fans showed once more that they stick with the team throughout the most adverse situations. If you haven’t got your season ticket yet, you have time until 30th September.
Under the slogan #YoSíEstoy (I'll be there), the club have made a big effort for their fans to be able renew their season tickets for yet another season, with compensation for Yellows season-ticket holders, who were unable to go to the last few Villarreal CF games last season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
CONDITIONS OF THE 2020/21 CAMPAIGN: Only valid from until 30th September
Fans from last season will be able to choose between money back or renewing next season’s season ticket. The season-ticket campaign, which will take place from 1st to 30th September, has the following options:
- OPTION 1. To encourage renewal, season-ticket holders who decide to renew their season ticket for the 2020/21 season will enjoy a 60% discount on the price of the season-ticket, regardless of which category they fall into (VYP Gold, VYP Silver or general season ticket). Furthermore, as a way of showing understanding of the current situation, season-ticket holders who due to the COVID-19 pandemic have been furloughed (have an ERTE) will get 75% discount.
- OPTION 2. Villarreal CF will return money worth 30% of the season ticket to those season-ticket holers who do not want to renew their season ticket and want the money back, corresponding to the six games they were unable to use last season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- OPTION 3. Fans who want to be new Villarreal CF season-ticket holders will have a 20% discount with regards to the previous season for the 2020/21 season.
The 2020/21 season ticket includes all Villarreal CF home games at the Estadio de la Cerámica in LaLiga, in the Europa League group stage and until the Round of 16 of the Copa del Rey.
The club will continue to reward assistance with a discount. Season-ticket holders who have missed up to three games in the 2019/20 season will be ‘Very Yellow People’ Gold (Oro) in 2020/21, while those who missed between four and six will be ‘VYP’ Silver (Plata). The six matches played at the Estadio de la Cerámica behind closed doors in the 2019/20 season will count as games attended for VYPs.
Season-ticket holders in a special category will still get a discount, applied on the discount of 60% or 75% (furlough/ERTE).
- Young fans. Fans under 25 will enjoy an additional 50% of discount, which will be applied on top of the 60% of 75% (furlough) discount, when the season-ticket is renewed.
- The club will keep renewal free of charge for the unemployed. The first year will be completely free, while the second and third year, the unemployed will pay a 33% and 66% respectively. These last two discounts will be applied on top of the 60% of 75% (furlough) discount, when the season-ticket is renewed.
- Retired and pensioners. A discount of 15 euros will take place to those retired or pensioners, applied on top of the 60% of 75% (furlough) discount, when the season-ticket is renewed.
Villarreal CF, committed despite the current situation
- Due to the uncertain situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Villarreal CF is committed to adopting the opportune compensation methods in relation to games that will take place behind closed doors or with a reduced amount of fans in person, during the 2021/22 season.
Schedule for renewals and new season tickets
- The season-ticket campaign will run until 30th The conditions will not be valid from 1st October.
- From 16th September: changes of location and new season-ticket holders.
- You can also renew in the Estadio de la Cerámica ticket office or at the Official Town Centre Store.
- The club will allow financing through Caixabank, a Villarreal sponsor.
Singing Section and advantages for season-ticket holders
- The Singing Section (Grada de Animación) will continue.
- Season-ticket holders will continue to have important discounts through the Yellow Club with businesses collaborating with the Submarine thanks to the Yellow Club.
- Villarreal CF season-ticket holders can get free season tickets for basketball side TAU Castelló and futsal side Bisontes Castellón.
For prices and more information, visit https://villarrealcf.es/fans/abonate.