The main teams of the Yellows Academy now know their coaching staff for the 2020/21 seasons. Miguel Álvarez will continue in charge of Villarreal B, while Pere Martí and Miguel Ángel Tena will swap teams with regards to last season. Tena will manage Villarreal C in Tercera División while Martí will take on the challenge of the U19s (Juvenil A) in the División de Honor.
The coaching staff of the main Yellows Academy sides next season will be the following:
- Head coach: Miguel Álvarez.
- Assistant head coach: Igor Tasevski.
- Analysts: Javi Prats, Carlos Mulet.
- Head coach: Miguel Ángel Tena.
- Assistant head coach: David Karg.
- Analyst: Pepe Alcaide.
- Head coach: Pere Martí.
- Assistant head coach: Paula Roig.
- Analyst: Marcos Pereira.