Villarreal CF, in co-ordination with Vila-real Council, have prepared a number of activities for the build-up to this Saturday's game against Levante UD at the Estadio de la Cerámica (6:30pm CET).
The Yellows will put Benicàssim centre stage as part of the Endavant Província initiative. The Unión Musical Santa Cecilia, from the town, will carry out two performances on the Estadio de la Cerámica pitch, first in the build-up to the match, and after, at half-time. The directors’ meal, which will take place in the Entrelíneas restaurant, will be provided by the Habanero restaurant. Directors from Villarreal CF and Levante UD, and deputy mayor of Benicàssim, Carlos Díaz Miró, will watch the match from the VIP box at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
As always, the square outside the Estadio de la Cerámica will host the traditional Fan Zone from two hours befor kick-off. There will be a new edition of the ‘3v3 Groguet’ tournament with teams from CD Benicarló, CF Huracán Vila-real and CF Alcalá taking part, as well as the eight performance of Groc Talent, with Red Smoke. To round off the day, at the headquarters of the APV (Official Villarreal Supporters’ Group) there will also be a great atmosphere, with the Celtic Submarí group from Vila-real being this game’s featured fan club.
Double scoring in the Groguet Challenge
In the Fan Zone, there will be a special edition of the Groguet Challenge. Youngsters can take part in a number of activities and earn points which they can exchange for prizes. This time, points will count double, and there will be a new activity (gymkhana).
Red Smoke, performing as part of Groc Talent
This Saturday, it's the eighth performance as part of the Groc Talent contest at the Estadio de la Cerámica Fan Zone, with Red Smoke taking to the stage at 5:30pm CET. Groc Talent is the product of the collaboration agreement between Villarreal CF and SanSan Festival, as part of Endavant Cultura. A total of nine groups will take part and the winner will be rewarded with the prize of performing at the festival in Benicàssim in 2020. This Saturday, it's Red Smoke's turn. They are a rock group from Castellón, which started in 2017.
The group has five members: Alejandro Meléndez, Marc Prieto, Guillem Jovaní, Noel Beltrán and Ismael Gimeno. They not only sing original songs, but do their own versions of classics from throughout the years too. You can give your mark for Red Smoke after their performance here: GROC TALENT
The schedule for this Saturday is as follows:
- 2:45pm CET: Official directors' meal, attended by Villarreal CF president Fernando Roig, Levante UD president Francisco Catalán and Benicàssim deputy mayor Carlos Díaz Miró.
- 4:30pm CET: Start of the Fan Zone, with the '3v3 Groguet' tournament. Teams from CD Benicarló, CF Huracán Vila-real and CF Alcalá will take part.
- 5:05pm CET: Start of the APV party, with Celtic Submarí from Vila-real being the featured fan group.
- 5:30pm CET: Performance by Red Smoke in the Fan Zone as part of Groc Talent.
- 6:25pm CET: Photos of the '3v3 Groguet' tournament winners and members from the Celtic Submarí fan group with the Villarreal CF starting XI.
- 6:30pm CET: Kick-off in the Villarreal CF vs Levante UD match.
- 7:17pm CET: Performance by Unión Musical Santa Cecilia.