Villarreal CF and the distinguished Castellón Triple Jump athlete, Pablo Torrijos, have decided to take a step forward in their relationship within Endavant Esports. Likewise, Torrijos has become a representative of the project thanks to the values he represents.
It should be noted that Torrijos was already a part of Endavant Esports thanks to sponsorship from Playas de Castellón and the fact that he also received grants from Villarreal through the Universitat Jaume I (UJI). From now on he will also be backed by Villarreal CF personally, the same as Pablo Herrera, Sebastián Mora, Sara Sorribes and Roberto Bautista. Pablo Torrijos was also chosen as Best Sportsperson of the UJI in 2014 by Villarreal CF within Endavant Esports.
In fact, this weekend Pablo Torrijos will compete in Karlsruhe (Germany) where he will do so wearing yellow, with the Endavant logo and the Villarreal CF badge on his uniform, to show his partnership with the club. This competition forms part of the world circuit of the athletics IAAF World Indoor Tour, which is divided into four main competitions, the first of which being this weekend in Karlsruhe (Germany) and the upcoming meets taking place in Boston, Stockholm and Glasgow.
Pablo Torrijos couldn’t hide his satisfaction when talking about his backing from Villarreal CF: “It’s a step forward in our relationship and I couldn’t be more excited. If possible, this gives me even more strength to face the challenges I have ahead and I only have words of gratitude for this club. I am going to give the best of myself to keep growing as an athlete”.
The date for the presentation of the agreement will be known in the next few days.
Pablo Torrijos, who holds the Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Record, has an extraordinary record of achievements:
- Spanish Triple Jump Record (outdoor and indoor track) (17.04 in 2015)
- U22 Best Score in Outdoor Triple Jump (16.87 in 2014)
- Spanish Outdoor Triple Jump Champion (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2014 and 2015)
- Most Promising Spanish Athlete of Outdoor Triple Jump (2013)
- Most Promising Spanish Athlete of Indoor Triple Jump (2013)
- U21 Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2011).
- U19 Spanish Indoor Triple Jump Champion (2008)
- Spanish University Long Jump Champion (2014).
- Triple Jump: 17.03 and 17.04 (2015).
- CM 2015 - Beijing Triple Jump (10QA/16.32)
- CE 2014 - Zurich Triple Jump (8º1/16.56)
- CEsel 2014 - Brunswick ETC – Triple Jump (6º/16.16)
- CEpc 2015 - Prague Triple Jump (2º/17.04)
- CE23 2013 - Tampere Triple Jump (8º/16.06)
- CE-j 2011 - Tallinn Triple Jump(6º/15.71).
- CM-jv 2009 - Brixen Triple Jump (18QB/6.79)
- Gimn 2010 - Doha Triple Jump (8º/14.88)
- FOJE 2009 - Tampere Long Jump (7Q1/6.77)
- 2008 - Chiuro U19 ITA-ESP-POL: Triple Jump(5º/14.14).
- 2010 - Radès U21 Mediterranean meet: Triple Jump (5º/14.78).