Villarreal have improved the admission policy for the upcoming match against Granada CF (Sunday, 2pm CET)
Villarreal CF has modified the admission policy for Villarreal B matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica. After the first experience of the match against Real Zaragoza on 14th January, the club has decided to implement changes in the admission policy to adapt to the needs of the fans and improve the fluidity of the entrance to the stadium. In doing so, the club would also like to apologise to the fans who attended the match against Zaragoza and were affected by the delay in access.
The new admission policy established by Villarreal CF will be put in place for the Mini Submarine’s next match against Granada CF this Sunday, at 2pm CET, at La Cerámica, corresponding to Gameweek 26 of the 2022/23 LaLiga SmartBank season.
The admission policy for Villarreal B matches at the Estadio de la Cerámica is as follows:
- Season-ticket holders in the Fondo Norte,Fondo Sur and Tribuna Preferente stands can access the stadium with their season ticket freely by going to the Tribuna Preferente stand (previously known as the Preferencia Stand) or to the Fondo Sur Stand. Seats will not be assigned and fans will chose their seat based on order of arrival. Should fans bring guests, the guests can sit in the same area.
- Season-ticket holders in the Tribuna stand, VIP Box and Presidential Box will be able to use their season ticket in their normal pre-assigned seat and cannot bring guests to this area. Guest tickets will be for the Tribuna Preferente and Fondo Sur stands.
- Súper Tribuna season-ticket holders will be located in the Súper Tribuna section closer to the Fondo Sur stand, with access via Gate 15 (the Súper Tribuna section closer to the Fondo Norte stand will not open).
- Villarreal CF will open the gates to the Tribuna, Tribuna Preferente and Fondo Sur stands 90 minutes before kick-off.
- Season-ticket holders can get up to five invitation tickets which are for exclusive use of home fans. The tickets will be available when entering the stadium.
- Tickets will be available for 15 Euros from the ticket offices at the Estadio de la Cerámica from two hours before kick-off.
- Car parks will open exclusively for people who have purchased a car park season ticket for the campaign, like for first-team matches.
Watch Villarreal B at the Estadio de La Cerámica!