Fran Escribá has chosen his 21 players to go to the Santiago Bernabéu this Wednesday (8pm)
The Villarreal CF management team, led by Fran Escribá, have chosen their list of players for LaLiga Matchday 5 against Real Madrid CF that will be played this Wednesday at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium (8pm CET).
The chosen 21 players are the following:
- Goalkeepers: Asenjo and Andrés Fernández.
- Defenders: Rukavina, José Ángel, Mario, Víctor Ruiz, Jaume Costa, Bonera, Musacchio and Álvaro.
- Midfielders: N’Diaye, Bruno, Trigueros, Soriano, Castillejo, Cheryshev, Jonathan dos Santos and Rodri.
- Strikers: Pato, Santos Borré and Sansone.
- Soldado: Tear of anterior cruciate ligament and lateral meniscus in right knee.
- Bakambu: Severe bruising to vastus lateralis in right leg.
The Yellows expedition will leave today on an AVE (high speed) train from the Joaquín Sorolla train station in Valencia (5:10pm). Once in the Spanish capital, Villarreal will stay at the Westin Palace until match time. The team will also return on an AVE train which is expected to leave right after Wednesday’s match finishes at the Santiago Bernabéu.