Villarreal CF has decided that all season-ticket holders who have signed up will be able to see the UEFA Europa League final against Manchester United
We’re all off to Poland! Villarreal CF has decided that all season-ticket holders who signed up for the trip to Gdansk can go to the UEFA Europa League final against Manchester United (Wednesday 26th May). The club had 2,000 tickets up for grabs, and the demand was larger than this, but the club has managed to increase the number of tickets for the fans, so everyone who signed up will get a ticket.
Season-ticket holders can now organise their journey and get their ticket before Tuesday 18th May at 7pm CEST. Should these both not be completed before then, they will lose the right to travel to Gdansk, as well as the 50€ reservation fee.
Process to obtain trip and ticket
To obtain the trip and the tickets, Villarreal CF will offer the following possibilities:
- In person: The Estadio de la Cerámica ticket offices will be open on 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th and 18th May from 9am CEST to 2pm CEST and then from 5pm CEST to 7pm CEST. On Sunday 16th May, they will be open only from 9am CEST to 2pm CEST.
- Online: The Travel Agency will contact personally those who want it this way to carry out the procedure online.
The prices are as follows:
- Return trip in a day: 500€ per person
- Trip with a night in a hotel before the game: 660€, with a night and breakfast in a 3-star hotel, or 685€ with the night and breakfast in a 4-star hotel (based on double bedroom).
The trip to Poland includes the following:
- Transport from Vila-real to Castellón/Valencia Airport (return).
- Departure flight from Castellón or Valencia.
- Transport from Gdansk Airport to the stadium (return).
- Assistance during the whole trip from Villarreal CF Travel Agency staff.
- For those who have selected the option to travel the previous day, a night in a hotel with breakfast.
- Obligatory travel insurance and tax.
For fans who have any queries, the Villarreal CF Travel Agency can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on (+34) 638 886 455 and (+34) 964 531 905.
Information about obligatory PCR test
To travel to Poland and return to Spain, presenting a PCR test which needs to be done 72 hours before being used.
This test can be carried out by any authorised laboratory, however, Villarreal CF has contacted with the Pilar Mari SLU Laboratory in Vila-real and has agreed a price of 65€ for the PCR.
Fans who are interested in the PCR test with that laboratory should pay the price of the PCR when purchasing the trip and the laboratory will get in contact with fans to indicate how to proceed.